You are here

If you are concerned about someone

Please complete this form if you are concerned that an adult who needs help or support is or maybe being abused.  This form will be sent to Bracknell Forest Council's’ Adult Social Care, Health and Housing department.

Man sitting on the floor with his head in his hands